$less than $30
$$$30 - $60
$$$$60 - $80
$$$$more than $80
Flannery's Irish Pub has been a Cleveland landmark since 1997. Renowned for their perfect pint, great comfort food, and a friendly staff, Flannery's is called home by all who visit.
Located directly across from the Quicken Loans Arena on the corner of 4th and Prospect, in the heart of the Gateway Neighborhood, Flannery's is a great place to go for lunch, meet friends after work, to shoot a game of pool, or to fuel up before a Cav's game. Here's an Irish pub in Cleveland that pours a 20 oz. Imperial pint!
In addition to their renowned Perfect Guinness, they feature over 15 imported draft beers and some excellent dinner and lunch selections.
Cuisine: Family Favorites
Neighborhood: Historic Gateway Neighborhood
Price: $30 - $60
- Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30am
- Sunday: 3pm - 10pm
- St. Patrick's Day: 6am - 2:30am
- Late Night Menu Monday - Thursday 'til Midnight
- Friday & Saturday 'til 1am
Payment options: all major credit cards
Reservations suggested: No
- Happy hour Mon-Fri from 4-7pm: $1 off Draft Beer, House Wine and House Liquor - in Bar area only.