Red Roof Inn - Middleburg Heights/Airport
17555 Bagley Road,
I-71 & Bagley, Middleburg Heights, OH 44130
Red Roof Inn- Middleburg Heightsis perfectly located off I-71, right near the airport and 15 minutes south of downtown Cleveland with quick access to and from I-80 and I-480. It’s a short, 20 minute drive to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and all of Cleveland’s great attractions - Metroparks Zoo, major league sports, museums and amusement parks. Plus, it is less than an hour from the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio.
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Package: $89.99 plus tax
- Overnight accommodations in the room of your choice like the Superior King room with coffee-maker, microwave and mini fridge (subject to availability)
- Two adult tickets to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame voucher offering discounts up to 50% on any level of Rock Hall Membership
- Visitor Value Pass™-the booklet contains valuable coupons that will enable you to save up to $200 and enjoy unique attractions from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame to the Hard Rock Cafe to b.a.Sweetie, the world’s largest candy warehouse and everything in-between.
Click on "check availability" in the upper right of this page.
- Clean, comfortable and spacious guest rooms
- Close proximity to shopping, restaurants and entertainment
- Free wireless Internet
- On Command Video available
- Expanded cable TV channels
- Free local calls
- Free long distance in the continental US.
- Free parking