Cambria Suites at Akron-Canton Airport
1787 Thorn Drive, Uniontown, OH 44685
Cambria Suites Akron-Canton Airport is a proud partner of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Our new, contemporary all-suite hotel offers business and leisure travelers many amenities and a convenient location for visiting other destinations. We are located just off I-77 - minutes from the Akron-Canton Airport.
When planning your getaway, enjoy a few rounds of golf at our partnering private Country Clubs.
Visit our website, www.ohiogolfpackages.com or call 866.964.4420. We are also the official hotel for the Akron Racers Professional Women's Fast Pitch Softball team located at Firestone Stadium.
While in the area, plan to visit the Pro Football Hall of Fame, Wm. McKinley Presidential Library & Museum, McKinley National Memorial, Canton Classic Car Museum, Stan Hywet Hall, the Akron Zoo and National First Ladies' Library. Venture a little further south and you'll discover the world's largest Amish community, centered in Wayne and Holmes counties. The Amish still travel by buggy, shun electricity and raise much of their own food.
You'll need a few days to experience it all.
- Convenient location to the Rock Hall, Pro Hall, Akron-Canton Airport, I-77 and many other area attractions.
- Indoor pool with European Spa
- 3 Star Rating with AAA and Mobil
- Wireless and hardwired Internet accessibility throughout hotel
- 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center
- Enjoy Reflect, our contemporary bistro serving breakfast and dinner, organic to traditional choices, Cheesecake Factory desserts and a full-service bar. Outdoor dining weather permitting.
- 24-hour Wolfgang Puck Barista Bar
- Room service available
- Complimentary airport transportation
- State-of-the-art meeting space available
- Cable television
- Suites 25% larger than other hotel rooms
- 100% non-smoking